As a curvy woman, it can be challenging to find travel fashion that is both comfortable and flattering. However, with a little bit of planning and some styling tricks, it's possible to create a stylish and functional travel wardrobe that works for your body type. Here are some tips and suggestions for curvy women:
1. Focus on fit: Look for clothing that fits well and flatters your curves. Avoid baggy or shapeless clothes, as they can make you look larger. Instead, opt for clothes that hug your curves in all the right places.
PJ Team suggests: Kylie Women's Mid Rise Flare Jean, Tall Plus Size Kylie Jeans In Unforgiven Wash W Distressing & 24" Flare
2. Look for vertical details: Vertical details, like stripes, can help elongate your figure and create a slimmer appearance.
PJ Team suggests: Plus Size Joanna Print Peach Stripe Belted Paper Bag Cropped Palazzo Pants, Cornelia Sheer Black Lace Palazzo Pants with Athletic Stripe & Snap Button Side
3. Embrace your curves: Don't try to hide your curves with shapeless clothing. Instead, embrace your body and look for pieces that highlight your best assets.
PJ Team suggests: Maja Knee-Length Little Black Dress (Bodycon) w/ Peekaboo Lace Insets, Melody Women's Plus Size Front Cutout Neck Casual Sports Dress
4. Don't forget about accessories: Accessories can add a pop of style to any outfit and can help to balance your proportions. Consider bringing a statement necklace, a wide-brimmed hat, and a pair of stylish sunglasses.
5. Comfort is key: When traveling, comfort should be your top priority. Look for clothing that is made from breathable, stretchy fabrics, and choose shoes that are comfortable for walking and exploring.
PJ Team suggests: Ryan Blue Geometric Print Mesh V-Back Sports Bra, Plus Size Caci Floral Print Activewear Tracksuit Hoodie Jacket
By following these tips and incorporating these styles into your travel wardrobe, you can feel confident, comfortable, and stylish on all of your adventures.
TEAM POETIC JUSTICE JEANS